Website Westwood Recruitment
Westwood Recruitment are looking for multiple Field Service Engineers to join our client to start ASAP on a permanent basis in the South of England both east and west.
Duties and Responsibilities
· To interpret equipment and plant layout drawings: mechanical and electrical.
· To produce documentary evidence and carry out scheduled maintenance of plant and equipment in accordance with schedule and legislative requirements ensuring that maintenance data records are accurately and promptly updated.
· To respond to machine and plant equipment breakdowns, carry out the necessary repairs and report cause of breakdown.
· Be able to provide evidence of plant and equipment breakdown occurrences coupled with documented improvement recommendations.
· Have a systematic and methodical approach to work organisation is required to ensure that our housekeeping standard is maintained in accordance with Company requirements providing visible evidence of compliance.
Have sound Electrical knowledge and a Mechanical bias
Minimum requirement of a Level 3 Electrical and Mechanical Engineering NVQ’s or equivalent
Solid knowledge of Machine tools and CNC controls experience
A good understanding of hydraulic & pneumatic systems
What is on Offer
The choice of a company car or van
Being paid from the minute you leave your house to when you get back
Training is provided
Salary ranging £30k – £35k
Company Pension Scheme