Field Service Engineer
Website Sealed Air Corporation
What does a Service Engineer do?
Provides maintenance activities to our fleet of equipment installed at our customers. Installs our packaging solutions, assists customers during post- sales phase in resolving any technical issue, equipment breakdown. Actively contributes to the promotion of our equipment range, Sealed Air (TM) Smart Services and Spare Parts sales in order to meet company financial objectives.
Why we need you?
- To use your talent to provide maintenance, installation and upgrades for fleet of Sealed Air equipment and defined partner Equipment.
- To use your planification and coordination skills to evaluate customer needs, define their expectations, plan and organize service, maintenance or installation work.
- Our customers will see you as the expert that evaluates, troubleshoots and recommends repairs, replacement, corrective actions of systems and equipment.
- Your cooperation with the Equipment Customer Service teams will help your recommending spares parts needed to keep equipment efficiency at best, following any service / maintenance activity.
- You will use your communication skills to provide customers with training on equipment basic maintenance.
- You will be partnering with:
- Systems & Integration, Application & System promotion engineers to ensure all information involving the project and customer activities is communicated and shared.
- Experts colleagues based at CSC (Customer Systems Center) in Switzerland.
- You will act as Team Leader or Team Member ensuring timely progress for projects, analyzing data regarding equipment performance, maintenance, replacements, corrective actions, customer needs and other project elements.
- Degree in Electromechanical Engineering. high and low voltage certification and reading capability of electrical and pneumatic diagrams.
- Knowledge of PLC (Siemens and Allen Bradley)
- Previous experience in field technical service is a must
- Knowledge of kinematics, mechanical and electrical drives and general industrial equipment manufacturing processes are required
- Knowledge of vacuum processes, materials thermal / physical properties is a plus