Field Service Technician
Field Service Technician – Premium Kitchen Appliances – Up to £48,700 OTE
To be based in Twickenham/Richmond
Miele Service team are an award-winning service delivery function, supporting the needs of our domestic customers in their homes. We’re looking for the best technicians to join our field service community bringing experience from the white good sector.
We strive to make our workplace and culture as future proof as our world-renowned products. Come and join a team that has been evolving since 1899 and help us to continue achieving our philosophy of being ‘Immer Besser’.
Miele is a world leader in the production of premium domestic and commercial appliances. At Miele, we take immense pride, not only in the quality of our appliances, but all aspects of customer experience.
About the role
Working independently, we give you the tools to succeed. We build a community around you to share your practices and feel part of something special, inspiring results as a Miele family and redefining excellence every day.
Our domestic field service teams work creatively to service our customers in their homes, bringing a new challenge every day as you diagnose and solve the issues that arise. You could be servicing any of our world class products to sustain their life and support our sustainability promise.
As one of our brand ambassadors, you will be encouraged and rewarded to promote our care product and appliances.
Ideally you will bring technical experience, gained in electronics, white goods, electrical or gas industry. In turn we will support your training to achieve great results in line with our “Immer Besser” philosophy.
Alongside your existing skills and experience, we’re looking for engaged team players who will collaborate, innovate and use their passion to drive an exceptional customer experience at every touchpoint.
You must live within the territory detailed to be considered for the role.
What to expect from us:
In addition to a strong commitment to your personal development and growth, we can offer you on target earnings of up to £48,700, along with a comprehensive benefits package:
• Starting salary of £40,210
• Potential to rise within the first 8 months.
• Daily Lunch Allowance £1450 annually included.
• Performance related bonus scheme.
• Commission for introducing our customers to products, accessories and care collection.
• Competitive London Weighting (inside M25) included.
• Optional private use of Company Vehicle subject to relevant HMRC rates.
• We are currently updating our fleet and in partnership with Volkswagen, we are launching some of the first exciting new all-electric VW ID Buzz vans.
• 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension scheme.
• Internal recognition with the ability to earn points.
• Wellness and employee support schemes.
• Life assurance @ 4 x Salary if enrolled in pension scheme.
• Income protection scheme.
• Excellent training and support network.
• Active personal development plan and opportunities to further your career.
• Medicash Scheme – money back towards the cost of healthcare and wellness.
• Inspired Performance – reward and recognition portal.
• Eye-care voucher Scheme.
• Substantial discount on all company products.
If you’re the best at what you do, we want to hear from you. If you can bring energy and pride in your work to the team, this could be the place for you.
Please apply by sharing your CV and let us know ‘why Miele?’ and ‘why me?’ in the covering letter section.