Production Support Engineer
Website Bobst Narrow Mid-Web
The Production Support Specialist is an expert on Bobst Digital Printing Technology.
The main target for this role is to provide training and support to customers and ensuring that all Press, prepress and
DFE gaps are closed providing maximum production, color accuracy, and print quality on Bobst Digital printing solution
systems. The Production Support Engineer works closely with his/her supervisor, colleagues, and internal customers to
ensure constant and accurate testing of new applications to Digital Printing presses, enabling the products to grow to
different application markets.
The Production Support Specialist is a team player. He/she takes the responsibility to build a strong relationship with
new customers. The Production Support Specialist is flexible with the customer and balances patience and
professionalism while driving for solutions with demonstrated urgency. The ability to follow-up on all activities and
projects with all internal and external customers is a key expectation of this role.
• Provide fast answers to customer-specific production needs
• Provide training to customers on Press & DFE software
• Validation of new applications according to customer needs
• Color profiling/management
• Collect customers’ requests/feedbacks and escalate them to the correct team inside the
• Adjust press settings for Color Balance of Press Output.
• Alignment of press to achieve optimum output.
• Follow up/monitor customers’ performance after machine’s installation.
• Support On-demand Demostrations
• Experienced in Digital Printing and Flexo Printing
• Experienced in manipulating pre-press files
Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and PDF editing experience
• Experienced in color management.
• Team player and a good communicator
• Customer service oriented
• Empathic with customer’s needs.
• Able to work under pressure
• Flexibility, adaptability and analytical skills
• Versatile, autonomous and rigorous
• Min 5 years the printing industry
• Fluent in English
• Willing to travel at Customer site within a predefined area of Service including international